Lowongan pekerjaan di Unilever untuk posisi Safety Operations Manager
Unilever is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. We are growing our business and also doing what is right for our consumers, community and environment. We are developing brands for people’s lives today and for the changing environment tomorrow – making sustainable living commonplace.
Main Job Purpose
- Unilever’s Occupational Safety Operations Manager for SEAA is responsible for managing all compliance related work in Safety for the SEAA cluster and supports the deployment of Group Safety strategies. This includes ensuring Framework Standards (FWS) compliance for all manufacturing and non-manufacturing locations, managing the SHE Positive Assurance Reporting (PAR) process and coordinating / conducting SHE FWS audits. S / he supports Safety activities across all site-category combinations in the cluster and has a direct impact on the Safety performance through monitoring of KPIs and using the Occupational Safety / Airsweb reporting systems to generate performance reports. S / he interacts with the SU Directors and the SHE Managers to ensure compliance with the standards is maintained.
- Drive deployment of Framework Standards across the cluster.
- Ensure constant improvement in PAR scores across all sites and compliance with Framework Standards and Specific Standards.
- Ensure that action plans made to close gaps are appropriate and completed on time.
- Build capabilities in the cluster for conducting Risk Assessment.
- Coordinate and FWS audits with trained auditors per the annual audit schedule.
- Identify and communicate Best Practices across the cluster.
- Monitor progress on safety performance of sites in the cluster, check integrity of data and prepare reports to ensure planned reductions are taking place against targets.
- Determine training needs and assist in the delivery of training programs to build new capabilities in the cluster.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Unilever’s BeSafE Behavioural Safety Program and support deployment in sites.
- Assist in the facilitation of cluster safety Community of Practitioners (CoPs).
- SHE Managers / Directors.
- Site leaders.
- Plant Managers and other key site operational managers.
- Safety forums.
- University degree in Science or Engineering.
- Excellent knowledge of Unilever SHE standards.
- Influencing skills and international business / cultural sensitivity.
- Good observation and auditing skills.
- Advanced degree in Occupational Health & Safety.
- Strong safety background with significant achievements in safety
- Proven track record of analytical thinking and project management
- 5-10 years experience supply chain operations
- Appropriate functional / technical expertise