Lowongan Pekerjaan di PT HM Sampoerna Tbk untuk posisi Manager Industrial Relations
Sampoerna is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia. We are an affiliate of Phillip Morris International (PMI). PMI is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, for more information, see www.pmi.com. Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 29.600 employees. Sampoerna sells and distributes cigarettes through a total of 105 sales offices located on the islands of Sumatra, Java, Bali and Kalimantan as well as in Eastern Indonesia.
Manager Industrial Relations – Jawa Timur
Rise To The Challenge
- PT HM Sampoerna Tbk. (Sampoerna) is seeking talented people to join as Manager Industrial Relations based in Surabaya. You will be responsible to Manage the development and implementation of Industrial and Employee Relations related work plan / program in order to enhance and maintain conducive working environment.
- University Degree in any discipline, preferably Human Resources Management or Law.
- Minimum 5 years progressive working experience in Human Resources / Business Partner with some experience in handling industrial relation related issues.
- Solid knowledge and skills of industrial relationship processes.
- Solid knowledge and skills of project & change management.
- Knowledge of Indonesia labor laws, rules & regulations, solicitor, and contract drafting is an advantage.
- Fluent in English, both oral & written.
- Strong analytical and logical thinking.
- Strong relationship building.
- Strong communication skill: able to express idea systematically & clearly.
- Computer Literate.
Find A New Path
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering new insights. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all parts of the world.