Lowongan pekerjaan di Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering Co., Ltd untuk posisi Manager & Assistant Manager Lever of Engineering Marketing for Oil & Gas EPC Projects
Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering Co., Ltd. (DSME) is the world’s premium shipbuilding and offshore company.
DSME’s vessels are highly appreciated for their finest quality in the world’s shipbuilding market where established major players in the world economy such as Europe and America compete. Satisfied with superior technology, on-time delivery and dedicated people who spare no effort to meet customer’s needs, major oil producers come back with follow-up orders once having ordered large-scale offshore platforms from DSME. 3 employees and the side view of a large vessel on the sea.
We are currently looking for candidates who search for long term career and have strong commitment to growth together with our company as below:
Manager & Assistant Manager Lever of Engineering Marketing for Oil & Gas EPC Projects (Especially in Indonesia or SEA)
- Gathering & analyzing Oil & Gas EPC Projects (here in after “Projects”) information
- Preparing biding documents (Technical & Commercial) for the Projects
- To arrange business opportunities for Projects with related parties (Oil & Gas Company and / or Engineering Company and / or Construction Yards and / or Trading Company)
- To develop marketing materials and promotion DSME & DECI to the related parties
Career & Competency
- Minimum 5 year’s experience at the business department (including marketing) of engineering company or
- Minimum 5 year’s carrier at Project development or procurement for Oil & Gas production facilities (offshore or onshore) in reputable Oil & Gas company or
- Minimum 5 year’s experience at the technical marketing department of general construction yards (which yard is able to do overall Oil & Gas EPC projects)
- Good English (Written and oral)
- Skilled at Presentation and office program
- Bachelor degree or higher degree
Please send your application and CV (in English, PDF file) to : [email protected] until 30 November 2015. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
2898 Total Views 1 Views Today