Lowongan pekerjaan di British Petroleum Indonesia untuk posisi Accounting Manager
Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. With a workforce of 80,000 employees, BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents. Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future.
Accounting Manager di Jakarta
- To support PTJP to enhance BP group value through the application of distinctive supply, trading, risk management and information technology skills underpinned by a world class control infrastructure
- To assist Finance Manager on supporting IST Traders in realizing their deals in terms of LC process, set-up lines with local banks, risk mitigation, minimize costs, oil pricing and others
- To ensure trading transactions and results are recorded, reported with integrity, transparency and in a timely manner; to deliver robust MI processes which support the IST performance; to act as the accounting focal point for IST business in Indonesia including the interface with other functions; to provide assurance and an independent view to PTJP management teams that control framework is in place and working properly.
- To ensure all deals are billed accurately and payments are monitored closely,
- To establish good accounting policy and business process while ensuring an adequate control framework for IST and other segments operations; to provide direct support to IST and other segments using PTJP as their vehicle to do business in Indonesia.
Performance Management and Reporting
- Major role in closing activities within SUN and FBW by ensuring the correctness of imputation data, managing the inter-company processes and producing the MI and BSI reports.
- Key role in the general accounting activities such as invoicing (sales and payables), taxation, controlling the credit customers to ensure timely and correctness of payments received and monitoring the product deliveries.
- Send invoices to the buyer and escrow agent, regular follow-up on outstandings including updating the information data related.
- Within the cash and banking activities to prepare the cash estimates required in IDR bank account; while splitting cash requirement between R&M and Trading.
- Manage and process the third parties invoices. This involves end to end process from getting approval until payments and recording, also the necessary taxation process (VAT & WHT). To ensure all invoice are supported with proper original documents and contracts. To maintain soft copy of contracts in the folder “”Legal Document””.
- Key role in VAT and monthly tax payment process, this includes sending the tax GL data for payment and preparing and sending PBBKB (road tax) data.
- Working closely with ops JKT to record all sales deals and docs in SUN System accurately and timely. (Sales process, release, invoice, reconciliation). Produce invoices on time as per contract. Deliver the invoices to the buyers / banks. Prepare tax invoice based on prepayment, open credit and invoices to others.
- Monitor all debtors payment due dates and inform or send email to buyer for any unpaid / late payments one day after due date.
- Responsible for maintaining journal vouchers and filing.
Control and Compliance
- Establish effective and efficient financial and internal controls and processes in trading and non trading activities within current roles and responsibilities.
- Ensure compliance to IST and external standards (periodically Due Diligence process) in doing the accounting and invoicing activities.
- Excels in facilitating good corporate governance and key role on all accounting matters at Trading and non-Trading meeting.
Deliver HSE Agenda
- Ensure HSE best practices are promoted in the team and beyond.
- Degree in Accounting and / or Professional Accounting qualification is required.
Essential Experience and Job Requirements
- Minimum 8 years working experience in related field
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and internal control framework.
- Strong analytical, financial control and accounting skills gained in Business Unit, Shared Services team or Corporate & Functions role.
- Strong understanding of Accounting manager position, its role within the BP Group, and how accounting processes and systems operate.
- Strong impact, interpersonal and communication skills with proven capability and ability to make a significant contribution to a management team while offering sound independent advice on FC&A matters.
- Ability to challenge, and influence effectively interfacing with staff from all disciplines.
- Strong business judgment in handling potentially sensitive financial and people issues.
- Ability to manage multiple / conflicting priorities with a strong track record of delivery.
Desirable Criteria and Qualifications
- Challenges traditional thinking and promotes and demonstrates new ideas.
- Creative and perceptive thinker. Creates new insights from a wide range of information.
- Makes specific changes in working methods or in the system to do things faster, better, more efficiently.
- Wise Decisions
- Rapidly identifies key issues in a complex situation. Makes the complex simple.
- Considers different perspectives to assess the viability and impact of potential solutions.
- Makes technical and / or business decisions based on an understanding of risk, which impact operations or results of a major project.
- Performance Bias
- Has the drive and insight to take action wherever it is required. Enthusiastically seeks additional responsibility.
- Consistently seeks out problems in the making and resolves them before they arise.
- Able to work well under sustained pressure with conflicting demands, optimizing resources and responding to fast changing circumstances.
- Helps others to cope with pressure and tight deadlines.
- Business Awareness
- Adapts to changing business environments by redirecting business plans.
- Takes a strategic view of expenditure and controls cost effectiveness at a business unit level. Champions improved techniques of cost management.
- Understands impact of decisions and or project outcomes on strategies, operations and budgets.
- Partnership and Teamwork
- Understands diverse worldviews and sensitive to group differences. Anticipates the interests and concerns of individuals and groups.
- Recognizes and utilizes others’ abilities and backs them fully in important decisions. Works unselfishly with others, sharing ideas and success.
- Encourages peer and upward feedback to improve team working
- Leading People
- Provides a clear sense of direction for the team, in the context of wider business objectives, agreeing clear objectives and tracking progress.
- Uses a wide range and depth of technical or specialized knowledge, providing technical leadership and expert advice to others.
- Works to resolve conflicts and differences within the group.
Those who are interested please apply to link below no later than November 23, 2015.
3316 Total Views 1 Views Today