Lowongan pekerjaan di Adidas Group untuk banyak posisi
At adidas Group, our love of sport drives who we are and what we do. But just as a ball is more than leather and thread, and a shoe more than padding and plastic, we are bigger than our products. We don’t just work to create faster shoes and lighter fabrics: We strive to help athletes everywhere perform their best. We believe that it’s hard work inventing the future of sport, and that’s why we love it; that when you push your limits, you make it possible for others to push theirs.
Senior, Technical Services Auditor, Apparel Sourcing – Semarang
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization
- Ensures that all processes for developing product are fully evaluated, covering all areas including fit, performance, grading, workmanship, testing and commercial viability, to be able to commercial in preparation for bulk production. Ensures bulk production is consistent and aligned with the approved development samples.
- Ensures that all processes for creating and approving sealing samples, size set & counter samples are audited for suitability / risk and meet all of the adidas-group product requirements and managed within the T1 with a RFT approach and in line with calendar requirements.
- Manages all front-end technical process audits. Able to assess T1 quality processes and procedures and ensure these are aligned with the adidas-Group standards and requirements.
- Works with T1 and HQ on pattern, fit and size spec issues
- Verifies that the T1 creates samples which meet product expectations in terms of fit and workmanship.
- Works together with the T1 technical team to ensure that bulk production mirrors these expectations and is produced to the same standard as per the approved samples and AD’s.
- Supports in garment pre-production meetings to clarify any open issues regarding the product fit and construction.
- Monitors and audits bulk production to confirm alignment with approved development samples.
- Works with Creation Centers to identify areas of cost mitigation and product engineering solutions to aid the manufacturing processes.
- Conducts required trainings for the T1’s on all adidas Group Technical and Quality manuals and new processes.
- Performs audits on all technical and quality processes /systems within the T1’s.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Have specific pattern making background (preferably as a pattern maker).
- A comprehensive knowledge of sewing and garment production methods.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- English fluency both in speaking and writing
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- 5 years production experience in the garment manufacturing.
Manager Technology Deployment, Manufacturing Excellence, Footwear Sourcing – Jakarta
- Manages the implementation of new technologies in all factories of assigned sourcing country. Supports tests and trials of new technologies and takes ownership of first season pilot production in designated factory. Takes responsibility to educate and training all stakeholders to maximize utilization and benefits of new technology.
- Manages all aspects for a successful first season pilot production of new technologies accordingly to the Footwear Manufacturing Excellence technology strategy. Continuously support further technology deployment to other factories according to technology deployment road map. Identifies tracks, escalates and manages to completion pre-deployment issues. Support new technology development & testing in close collaboration with Manufacturing Excellence Technology Development team and the HQ based Manufacturing Innovation team. Contribute, support and / or execute the creation of documentations such as standard operation procedures (SOP), basic technology guidelines and best practice manuals. Establish & track technology performance reports. Analyse performance data and initiate follow up action accordingly when necessary. Manage and support the continuous increase in adoption of automation technologies accordingly to ME Footwear strategy.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- Facilitates and run cross functional events, workshops and training sessions with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate actively to identify opportunities and run projects with relative adidas Group Sourcing functions such as materials, quality, costing, planning, etc.
- Collaborate actively with peers across other sourcing location, exchange ideas & best practice examples and adopt best practices within area of responsibility.
- Support setting up platform for best practice and showcase exchanges.
- Liaise with Manufacturing Excellence Apparel and A&G team to identify opportunities and learnings to be adopted for new technologies and technology deployment.
- ME Footwear teams in all LO, Footwear Sourcing
- Development & Commercialization Teams, Footwear Sourcing
- Production Teams, Footwear Sourcing
- Product Creation Teams, Brand Operations
- ME FW teams located in HQ.
- T1 and T2 business partners
- Machinery, Chemical & Technology vendors
- Strong knowledge and experience in manufacturing technologies and mechanical engineering.
- Strong footwear manufacturing process understanding & product engineering skills.
- Strong project management skills, able to lead several cross functional projects with diverse project teams.
- Good problem-solving skills and a creative approach for new ideas
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and English communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with different departments and functions.
- University degree in mechanical engineering or a related engineering subject.
- At least 5 years shoes making, product development or production experience in Footwear industry or related field.
- Training/Certification in Lean Manufacturing and 6 Sigma tools an advantage.
- Experience in leading and managing cross functional projects.
- Experience in multinational companies
Only short listed applicants will be notified. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only used for the purpose of selection.