Lowongan di PT Indosat Tbk untuk posisi Marketing and Affiliation Analyst
More than 40 years ago, Indosat was established as an integrated Indonesian telecommunications network and service provider. Together with its subsidiaries PT Indosat Mega Media (IM2) and PT Aplikanusa Lintasarta, Indosat provides fixed data or Multimedia, Intranet & Data Communication services such as IPVPN, leased line and internet services. Indosat pioneered the introduction of wireless broadband services using 3.5G with HSDPA technology to Indonesia and sucessfully attained a dual listing for its shares in 1994. Today the Company’s Ordinary Shares are listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX:ISAT) with American Depository Shares also listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:IIT). Indosat is the second largest cellular operator in the country with more than 55 million subscribers.
Marketing and Affiliation Analyst
- Planning, developing and executing marketing programs that support and recruit new affiliates.
- Affiliate marketing personnel interface with product marketing, information technology and marketing communications to roll out different affiliate marketing initiatives.
- performing marketing research on potential affiliate partners;
- monitoring affiliates and enforcing company procedures around affiliate programs;
- reviewing affiliate contracts, nurturing relationships with external vendors, affiliates and partners, and creating campaign reports;
- Planning, developing and supervising all Social Media activities;
- Reviewing all social media activities and creating campaign reports
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- 4 years of promotion, marketing or similar role.
- An understanding and application best practices in marketing and promotion and problem management.
- An effective influencer and communicator, presents well at all levels.
- Social Media and Communities.
- Working knowledge of Social Media, Power Point & Excel.
- Highly motivated team player and self-starter.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate effectively and actively with cross-functional Business / IT teams; strong communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of comprehensive marketing solutions not technology
- Knowledge of current trends in digital commerce
- Development and implementation of social marketing plan & strategy.
- Creating, developing new ideas in term of activities.
- Maintaining clients to have further impact for the future.
- Actively evaluate competition / marketplace best practices to identify opportunities and enhancements to improving existing or building new capabilities.
Negotiation & analytics
- Negotiating pricing for various media, including email, banner & web advertisements.
- exhibit analytical and database technology skills, which play an essential role in maintaining campaign management applications and generating marketing reports
- Implement and execute the ideas into realities.
- Responsible for all documentation related to Marketing reports.