2 Perusahaan Minyak Membuka Lowongan Kerja
Weatherford Indonesia: HSE Coordinator
One of the largest global providers, Weatherford helps build innovative mechanical solutions, technology applications, and services for drilling and production in all sectors of the oil and gas industry. Weatherford operates in over 100 countries and employs more than 60,000 people worldwide.
HSE Coordinator – Duri, Riau
- The main function of this job is the implementation and maintenance of the Weatherford Global Radiation Protection Program, to ensure that Wireline Services comply to the national legislation and to advise the business unit on all matters pertaining to operations with Radioactive Material
- The secondary job function is to provide QHSSE support directly to the Business Unit, concentrating mainly on compliance and maintenance of Weatherford Standard Operating Procedures, Policies and Processes for Radiation, Explosives and Pressure Control. This is a variable job function and will involve the administration of Business Unit specific Quality Health Safety and Environment systems, field auditing and assistance to the country QHSSE structure as a representative of Drilling and Wireline Services
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or others relevant major
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as HSE Supervisor / Coordinator in Oil and Gas industry
- Certified in Explosive Handling & Radioactive Safety Officer will be an advantage
- Liaise with Government body to obtain radioactive sources permit (utilization, movement and export / import permit)
- Familiar with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Familiar with Oil and Gas CSMS / CHESM
- Excellent English verbal & writing communication skills
ConocoPhillips Indonesia: Well Services Engineer
ConocoPhillips is the world’s largest independent upstream energy company, based on proved reserves and production of liquids and natural gas. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, the company had operations in almost 30 countries and approximately 16,700 employees as of May 1, 2012, with 2011 average production of 1.62 million BOE per day and proved reserves of 8.4 billion BOE as of Dec. 31, 2011.
Well Services Engineer – Jakarta
Basic Purpose / Responsibilities
- Perform all engineering planning and implementation of well services operations in conjunction with multi disciplined technical team involved in Onshore or Offshore Well Service Operations.
- Ensure safety and environmental awareness is a top priority with all employees and contractors and that all work is conducted in accordance with the safety philosophy.
- Prepare well service procedures in accordance with Company well design and delivery process.
- Prepare well service AFE and cost trackers, monitor actual spend versus approved value and prepare AFE supplements whenever required by Company or government requirements. Participate in government approvals including workplan and budget (WP&B) meetings.
- Conduct After Action Reviews and prepare Final Well Reports and Well Handover documents.
- Monitor well service operations, providing guidance to field personnel, and incorporate learning from previous operations to ensure continuous improvement and best practices are incorporated. Assist onsite if problems arise causing a major deviation from the planned program.
- Ensure Well Services Operations are properly captured in the Company reporting system (WellView®) and perform quality control of the report and advise Well Service Supervisor if need to report revisions.
- Ensure Well Services complies with all procurement policies and possibly become contract manager for Well Service related contracts. Actively improve contractor HSE performance, ensure service or equipment failures are properly documented, rectified, and closed-out, and review Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Liaison with other parts of ConocoPhillips, to drive experience capture and enable a learning organization. Work with integrated teams providing technical recommendations and/or support to the following: Chief of Well Services (onshore and offshore), Team Lead Well Services (onshore and offshore), Well Services Supervisors, Company subsurface, Production Operations, Drilling Engineers, Completion Engineers, Finance, and service company personnel. Implement new technology whenever appropriate.
- Monitor well service schedules and well service requirements to ensure that adequate resources are available for well service, workover, and testing operations.
- Accept delegation of authority of the Team Lead Well Services Engineering, Team Lead Well Service Operations (offshore or onshore), and Chief Completion Engineer as required.
- Minimum Bachelors degree in engineering.
Required & Preferred Skills/Competencies
- Experience with slickline, e-line, and coil tubing interventions and rig workover operations. Strong technical skills in both completion engineering and well services / completion operations and familiar with completion equipment such as: packers, SCSSVs, sand screens, nipples, plugs, locks, flapper valves, gas lift equipment, etc.:
- Capable of working in a diverse multi-cultural, multi-national, highly team oriented environment.
- Demonstrated strong networking and communication skills.
- Proven operational, motivational, planning, mentoring, and coordination skills.
- Well developed planning and organizing skills. Willingness to air, and adept at working through, problems
- Self-starter requiring little to no direct guidance. Individual that is willing to accept risks and aggressively pursue continuous improvement.
- Excellent judgment and decision making ability regarding both technical and personnel matters
Desired Experience Level
- 4-10 years of industry experience, in all aspects of well services, completion, and production operations.
Special Skills, Training, & Certifications
- IWCF or IADC well control certification is preferable.
- Proficient computer skills with working knowledge of MAXWELL, WellView®, and production software such as Inflow / Outflow performance.